Weekly Camps | Oct 14th
- Individual Position Instruction
- Hitting and Slapping Instruction
- Special Position Instruction: Pitchers and Catchers
- Collegiate Coaches
- Sam Marder – Associate Head Softball Coach at Texas Tech University
- Letty Olivarez – Assistant Softball Coach at Texas Tech University
- Jimmy Davenport – Volunteer Assistant Coach
- Stephanie Ceo – Graduate Assistant
Ages: 10 - 18
Session 1: 6:00-7:00: Infield/Outfield/Pitching/Catching
Session 2: 7:15-8:15: Hitting/Slapping
Cost: $45 for one Sessions
Pick 2: $80
*No meals will be provided within camps.
Checklist of Things to Bring:
SOFTBALL: Glove, bat, batting gloves, batting helmet, cleats, and tennis shoes
*Catchers are responsible for their own gear.
EXPENSES: Entire camp fee (due prior to starting camp)
EXTRAS: Sunscreen, water bottles
Refund Policy: Will only issue refund if camp insurance is purchased during online registration.
Stephanie Ceo – (530) 906-1645
Sam Marder – (208) 859-3992
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Fax Number: 806-742-5010
BOOSTER STATEMENT: Please note that in accordance with NCAA rules, an athletic booster or other representative of Texas Tech's athletics interests may not pay for any expense (e.g., registration fee, travel, lodging, etc.) related to a prospective student-athlete's participation in a sports camp or clinic administered by Texas Tech or any of its coaches or staff members.
ATTENDANCE STATEMENT: This camp is open to all entrants limited only by numbers, grade level and gender.