Winter Clinic | Pitching/Catching
- Individual Position and Hitting Instruction
- Special Position Instruction: Pitchers and Catchers
- Adrian Gregory – Head Softball Coach at Texas Tech University
- Sam Marder – Assistant Softball Coach at Texas Tech University
- Letty Olivarez – Assistant Softball Coach at Texas Tech University
- James Davenport – Volunteer Assistant Coach at Texas Tech University
- Stephanie Ceo – Graduate Assistant/Manager
- Current Texas Tech Softball Players
Ages: 13 & Up
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
*$20 off each additional session in the same transaction.
Each session is separate (including different drills in hitting sessions.
*50% off for CHILDREN of Institutional Staff Members and Athletic Department Staff Members
*No meals will be provided within camps..
*Refund Policy: Will only issue refund if camp insurance is purchased during online registration.
Checklist of Things to Bring:
SOFTBALL: Glove, bat, batting gloves, batting helmet, cleats, and tennis shoes
*Catchers are responsible for their own gear.
EXPENSES: Entire camp fee (due prior to starting camp)
EXTRAS: Sunscreen, water bottles
Refund Policy: Will only issue refund if camp insurance is purchased during online registration.
- Brooke Reed – (806) 834-0407 Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax Number – (806) 742-5010 Website: www.redraidersoftballcamps.com
BOOSTER STATEMENT: Please note that in accordance with NCAA rules, an athletic booster or other representative of Texas Tech's athletics interests may not pay for any expense (e.g., registration fee, travel, lodging, etc.) related to a prospective student-athlete's participation in a sports camp or clinic administered by Texas Tech or any of its coaches or staff members.
ATTENDANCE STATEMENT: This camp is open to all entrants limited only by numbers, grade level and gender.