Winter Camps: Session 2 | Pitching Camp
Roger Kincaid Softball Camps
2020 Winter Camps
|Session 2 | Pitching Camp|
Date: Sunday, January 12th
Ages: 10 - 18
Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Cost: $85 - Pre-Registration
$90 - Walk-Up Registration
Pitchers are responsible for providing their own catchers
Georgia State Softball Complex
2401 Wildcat Rd., Decatur, GA 30034
- All sessions will be held at the Georgia State indoor facility and all participants need to bring both turf / tennis shoes and cleats. Weather permitting, participants may go outside for camp activities.
- The Georgia State softball staff along with members of this year’s team will provide instruction and interaction with all camp participants.
- Last year’s Winter Camps filled very quickly and are limited by registration numbers.
- In the event of winter weather related issues, updates will be posted on this website and communication will also be sent via email
- Georgia State merchandise and apparel will be available for purchase at all camp sessions
Roger Kincaid Softball Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and gender. “The camps/clinic listed here are operated by Georgia State University coaches in their personal capacity and Georgia State University solely provides the facilities for these activities (unless otherwise noted). These activities are not sponsored by the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia, Georgia State University or the Georgia State University Athletic Association, Inc., and none of these entities assume any responsibility for injury or damages to person or property arising out of any occurrence during these activities."