January Tiger Clinic
January Tiger Clinic
- Defense and hitting skills clinic.
- No pitching or catching specific drills.
Four one-hour group rotations.
- 2 hours of hitting: hitting talk/tees and live ball hitting.
- 1 hour of defense: throwing mechanics/being an athlete and position work.
- 1 hour of a combination of skills with a front toss game.
|January 18th, 2020|
Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
**Limit of 96 athletes**
All camps are open to any and all entrants and is limited by only age, gender and number.
Register and pay online. Upon acceptance you will be sent a confirmation email with check in details, directions, and what to bring. The Camp Health Exam Forms need to be uploaded online at least 2 days prior to the start of the camp/clinic.
Enrollment is limited. First come, first serve. No walk-ups. SIGN UP NOW!!
No refunds will be given. If a player is unable to attend camp, a camp credit will be permitted if an email request is received 3 days prior to the beginning of a camp/clinic. The camp credit will be valid for another John Rittman Softball Camp in the future.
Camp registration will be held in the Doug Kingsmore Stadium (Baseball Stadium) Indoor facility. The facility is located behind right field.
Check in will begin 45 minutes prior to the camp start time. With the health forms being submitted online, the process will be much quicker. But please arrive early so we can hopefully be completed with registration about 15 minutes before camp starts.
HEALTH EXAM FORM
SUBMIT ONLINE AT LEAST 2 DAYS PRIOR TO THE START OF THE CAMP/CLINIC!!!!!
All Campers are required to provide a completed CAMP HEALTH EXAM FORM Camp Health Exam Form. Physicals and health forms we have on file from previous camps WILL NOT be accepted.
- Form A (two pages) – Must be completed and signed by a parent or guardian.
Form B (one page) – Signed by a doctor.
- A physical dated within a year of camp will be accepted in lieu of Form B. Regardless, Form A will still need to be completed.
- A copy of your insurance card.
Failure to provide these health forms will result in not being able to participate in the camp.
WHAT TO BRING
Please make sure to bring all personal items necessary to participate in camp!
- Running/Turf Shoes
- Softball Glove
- Batting Gloves
- Catcher’s Gear (if applicable)
- Water Bottle
Contact Courtney Breault @ email@example.com