Fall Hitting Clinic
|Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 virus we have established a way for you to reserve a spot in camp without any upfront financial commitment. Simply join our FREE Wait List. When camp is confirmed to take place, you will receive an email from us giving you the ability to pay the camp dues. If at the time you still wish to attend camp, you can pay securely online. If your circumstances change and you no longer wish to attend camp, simply let us know. You won’t owe us anything.|
The Gordon College Softball Hitting Clinic has been designed to allow your daughter to be exposed to a top academic and athletic school from the Boston, while pouring into the mental and physical aspect of the offensive game. The main focus for this clinic is offense, speed, and agility.
Location: Gordon College Softball field, located behind the Bennett Center
- Please Arrive 30 minutes early for registration
- Participants must bring their own helmet, bat, and cleats.
- A nominal processing fee applies to online registration
- Gordon College: Softball field (Located behind the Bennett Center) | 255 Grapevine Road | Wenham, MA 01984
- Softball cleats will be used at the field, located behind the Bennett Center
- Restrooms are located in The Bennett Center – Turf and tennis shoes only (no cleats allowed in building)
Waiver and current physical will be needed prior to clinic
- Paperwork can be turned in at registration or mailed to the address below
Attn: Softball Office
255 Grapevine Road
Wenham, MA 01984
- Parking: Parking is available in the Bennett Center parking lot or the adjacent Ferrin lot (directly across the street from the Bennett Center)
Refunds: Your clinic fee, less the non-refundable administrative fee of $10.00, will be refunded without questions if you cancel before October 1, 2020 at 11:59 PM. At any time after that date, no refunds will be offered unless for medical reasons and extenuating circumstances. A refund will NOT be provided to those athletes that do not show up for the clinic.
For More Information, Please Contact: Clinic Director Coach Woolf-Connell at email@example.com