2020 DAY CAMP
Regardless of your background in the sport –whether it be a beginner, intermediate or advanced –our Day Camp is a fantastic way to expand your skill-set and grow as a player. Through fundamental skill-development game-play, our Day Camp will help youget to the next level!
NOTE: There is NO lodging for day camp, all campers must have their own accommodation. Lunch is provided for full day athletes ONLY. Athletes MUST be entering 6th grade (High School graduation year 2026) in order to stay the full day.
- Total of four sessions for half day participants, and total of eight sessions for full day participants
COVID-19 Camp Refund/Credit Policy
Camps $100 or less
- Campers will receive a FULL credit to put toward ’20-21 clinics or camps.
Camps over $100
- Campers will receive a full refund minus $75, plus either a credit for 1 future clinic (1.5 hr) OR a $50 credit to any future camp.
- You may choose to receive a FULL credit for all camps over $100. This full credit can be applied to future clinics or camps. Please email Tracey by May 4th if you would like this option.
- All refunds are based on camp prices listed on our website.
- Discount codes will be sent when the ‘20-21 camp schedule is set.
- All credit will be available for your use until December 31st, 2021.
- Campers signed up for multiple clinics/camps will only have 1 admin fee.
Please email Tracey at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Stay safe, stay well, and we cannot wait to host you on campus, hopefully in the very near future!
|ALL CAMPS ARE OPEN TO ALL INTERESTED PLAYERS AND ARE RESTRICTED ONLY BY AGE AND NUMBER OF ENTRANTS.|