Chicago Cup - Adult Co-Ed Tournament
2020 CHICAGO CUP - ADULT CO-ED TOURNAMENT
LOCATION: Lakeside Field, 2311 N Campus Drive, Evanston, IL
- 11v11 full field, 5 men maximum on the field at one time (GK can be either gender).
- Current FIH rules.
- 11 Roster Minimum
- Games are 40 minutes (two-20 minute halves w/ three minute half-time).
- Four guaranteed games, watered astroturf - NO SOCCER CLEATS
SATURDAY: Games between 7:30 am - 5:30 pm. Pool play--3 points for a win, 1 for a tie. Tie breakers: Points, head to head, goal differential (capped at 5), goals against, goals for, shoot-out, if necessary.
SOCIAL: Saturday Night Social
SUNDAY: Games between 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
QUESTIONS: Will Byrne 970-227-0593 / email@example.com
COVID-19 Camp Refund/Credit Policy
Camps $100 or less
- Campers will receive a FULL credit to put toward ’20-21 clinics or camps.
Camps over $100
- Campers will receive a full refund minus $75, plus either a credit for 1 future clinic (1.5 hr) OR a $50 credit to any future camp.
- You may choose to receive a FULL credit for all camps over $100. This full credit can be applied to future clinics or camps. Please email Tracey by May 4th if you would like this option.
- All refunds are based on camp prices listed on our website.
- Discount codes will be sent when the ‘20-21 camp schedule is set.
- All credit will be available for your use until December 31st, 2021.
- Campers signed up for multiple clinics/camps will only have 1 admin fee.
Please email Tracey at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Stay safe, stay well, and we cannot wait to host you on campus, hopefully in the very near future!
|ALL CAMPS ARE OPEN TO ALL INTERESTED PLAYERS AND ARE RESTRICTED ONLY BY AGE AND NUMBER OF ENTRANTS.|