Summer Camp 1 | June 4th - 5th
2022 SUMMER CAMPS
|JUNE 4TH - 5TH|
Entering Grades: 5th - 12th, boys & girls
Check-in: 8:30 a.m. June 4th
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Location: Ocker Field (View Map)
Limit: 120 participants
Michigan Field Hockey Camp is designed for teaching top college skills and tactics. Learn from some of the best collegiate and international coaches in the world.
Experience what it is like to be a student-athlete at The University of Michigan. You will be playing in front of the Michigan coaching staff and other college coaches. You’ll have the chance to display your skills and talents and learn new ones. Most of all, it is fun, exciting, and eliminates the boredom of your summer training program.
Join us for excellent, high-level field hockey and put yourself in championship shape for your fall season!
What To Bring:
- Field hockey stick
- Turf shoes/sneakers (no cleats)
- Water bottle
- Goalies: please bring your own gear
- Reversible pinnie (you will be given one at check-in on day one)
- Campers will need to bring their own lunch to eat during our daily lunch break
- Lunch will be supervised by camp counselors; campers should plan to stay at Ocker Field for the lunch break.
- Housing will be up to each camper to secure. No dorm rooms will be provided.
Contact Coach Kristi Gannon Fisher, email@example.com
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.