FIH World Hockey Camp | July 20th & 21st
FIH World Hockey Camp
at Harvard University
Need boost to your hockey? Want to learn more about the latest and newest skills from the International game? This is your camp! Two days of High intensity training with the best Coaches in the country.
The FIH World Hockey camp is back for year 2 and will focus on introducing you to the newest Skills from international hockey. A technical curriculum developed by FIH Coaches from around the world. The camp focuses on all players who want to take the next step in their level of play gearing up to make your varsity program, preparing for your 1st year in college. This will be the best hockey experience this summer.
Along with the camp the FIH is hosting an International FIH Coaching course giving all participants access to new a high level international coaches. The Coaches at this camp will be all top level NCAA coaches and FIH coaches.
At the moment the following coaches have been confirmed.
- Scott Tupper, University of Maryland
- Tim Broenink, Syracuse University
- Katie DeSandis, Columbia University
- Tjerk van Herwaarden, Harvard University
- Kelsey Kolojejchick, Bucknell University.
More to come soon!!
- This camp did sell out last year as we have limited spots!
- This is a 2 days high intensity program with 3 sessions on day 1, and 2 on day 2.
- No overnight is provided.