Winter Boot Camp
Bulldogs Strength & Conditioning Camps
Start the new year right and treat yourself to this 6-week boot camp. This is a great opportunity to get off to a great start to all your health and fitness goals for the upcoming year!!!
Tuesdays & Thursdays, January 16th - February 22nd
Who: All Ages
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Cost: $120 For All 12 Sessions
Location: UMD Athletic Weight Room
Camp Goals & Emphasis:
- Create a fast paced program that includes a variety of workouts to keep it fresh and exciting.
- Training sessions designed for all fitness levels to ensure each individual enjoys a safe and effective workout.
- Learn and perform many foundational movements that are essential for creating a healthy lifestyle.
- Work out in an encouraging and motivated group setting to maximize training results
- Introduction to many nutritional tips that will help fitness goals
- Have Fun!!!
- To receive 150 wellbeing points and partial reimbursement, participants must attend at least 10 of the 12 classes.
- Employees and spouses who are UPlan policy holders are eligible for a reimbursement of 50% up to $100 of the $120 registration fee. This class would count toward a participant's one University Fitness Reimbursement for the 2017-2018 program year.
- All reimbursements for both the employee and/or spouse will be taxable and dispersed through the UMN employee UPlan policy holder's paycheck. Most reimbursements take 4-6 weeks to process after completion of the course.
For more information call Camp Director Matt Bauman at 218-355-0000