Youth Tiger Camp
Youth Tiger Camp
The Youth Tiger Camp is for boys that will be entering grades 3rd-8th in the Fall 2018.
The Youth Tiger Camp is where campers will be broken down into groups by grade to receive as much individual instruction on football fundamentals and techniques as possible during the available practice sessions.
The Auburn Football Coaching Staff will conduct all practice sessions. Each camper will receive a digital photograph with Coach Malzahn.
Check-In will be at the Indoor Practice Facility located at 392 South Donahue Drive. Practices will take place at the Athletics Complex practice fields as well as the Intramural Fields.
Check-In will be on June 4th at 8:00am Central. The camp will last from 8:00am-5:00pm Central Time Monday & Tuesday and will run 8:00am-11:30am on Wednesday. Lunch will be provided Monday & Tuesday.
What To Bring
- Front & Back Copy of Your Insurance Card
- A copy of the camper’s physical completed within one year of the start of camp. (School physicals will suffice)
- Tennis Shoes
- Athletic Shorts
- No Helmets or Shoulder Pads
- Parents may attend all camp sessions
- Seating will not be provided
- You may bring your own chair as long as you are a safe distance away from the field
- We will provide lunch only to campers Monday & Tuesday
- No lunch will be provided for parents
- Monday campers will have a choice of ham or turkey subway sandwich, chips & cookie
- Tuesday campers will have a choice of a hamburger or cheeseburger, chips & cookie
- We will provide water and gatorade for all campers
- Each camper will take a picture with Coach Malzahn
- We will provide a website link to retrieve your picture by the end of June
Auburn Football Camps will not provide overnight lodging for campers. Out-of-town campers will be responsible for reserving their own accommodations. For more information on local hotels, www.aotourism.com/Accommodations/
All requests for a refund must be made via e-mail to the camp director, Brett Whiteside, at email@example.com. A 50% refund will be given up to two weeks prior to the start of camp. No refunds will be given within two weeks of the start of camp. A full refund will be issued with a doctor’s note submitted prior to the start of camp. Refunds will be processed 2-4 weeks after all documentation is submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further questions you may have concerning the camp, please email Brett Whiteside, Camp Director, at email@example.com.
|All camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/ or gender).|