Elite Camp I | June 9
Elite Camp is for those players who are seeking to take their game to the next level. You will experience an intense, college-level practice simulation in a fast paced and high intensity environment. If you are ready to expand your game, train at a high level, and compete against other top level athletes, then this camp is for you!
- The camp will include breakout sessions based on position, individual competitions, and competitive scrimmages.
- Campers will interact with current players and staff to gain insight into division 1 college life.
- A camp t-shirt and lunch are provided.
- We recommend Elite Camp participants have the desire to play at the next level.
- Please register through this website.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Please include any necessary medical information, including food and medication allergies, during registration.
- Refund policy: Full refund if cancelled a week before (minus the CC Processing Fee). 50% refund if cancelled within a week.
AGES: 13 - 18
CAMP: 10:00am - 4:00pm
COST: $80, Includes Camp T-Shirt & Lunch
*An online processing fee will be applied at checkout
LOCATION: The Hodge Arena and Health Education Complex (HEC) at USC Upstate
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: Contact the camp director, Jennifer Rasnake, at email@example.com or 336.202.7969 with any questions.
Tammy George Basketball Camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.