Bengal Beginners Camp
ISU Men's Basketball Camps
2018 Bengal Beginners Camp
Coached by ISU Players and Coaches.
June 18th - 21st
Grades: K - 2nd
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: The Bill Evans ISU Basketball Camp is conducted in the Reed Gym on the ISU campus. The main arena has six baskets and the camp will utilize two other courts in the facility making it an ideal site for the Bill Evans ISU Basketball Camp.
- Every camper receives individual coaching and has the opportunity to meet and talk with coaches and players.
- Campers receive an ISU Basketball t-shirt, a camp basketball and other prizes.
- All individual campers will have lunch provided.
- Instruction and demonstrations from ISU coaching staff and current Bengal players.
- Team and individual awards
- Campers are placed on a team to provide balance league play according to age and ability.
- The ISU Basketball Camp is a full learning experience at one of the nation’s finest academic and athletic institutions.
Contact: Kyle Taylor at (208-269-6572) or Pat Jensen at (406-546-5556)
The camp is open to all entrants that meets age criteria.