Stroke Technique Camp II
2018 Stroke Technique Camps
Each camper will have the option to Live-In or Commute to the Jackrabbit Swim Camp. Live-in campers will stay in the SDSU Dorms and have a short walk to and from the pool. At all times campers will be chaperoned by Jackrabbit Swim Camp Staff members. Those who choose the Commuter op-tion will be dropped off in the morning and picked up at a designated time and place in the evening. Meals will be provided at the SDSU dining center. We want to make this experience memorable, exciting and educational for campers. Sign up today to reserve your spot in the 2018 Jackrabbit Swim Camps.
*If a club or high school team registers 10 or more swimmers each camper receives $25 off registration
Video Analysis Option: Individual stroke for $40/stroke. All 4 strokes for $125. Includes DVD & Youtube video with voice commentary
Individual Stroke Feedback: At the end of camp each camper will receive a de-tailed summary of stroke corrections and observa-tions from the coaching staff. You will also receive information on all topics covered in camp.
Camp Presentations: Enjoy camp presentations on topics such as nutrition, weight and dry-land train-ing, mental preparation and visualization, and more.
Stroke Technique: The first step in becoming a better swimmer is learning to be more efficient with great stroke technique. We will break down ever stroke for you to easily understand and make changes immedi-ately.
Training Phases: Learn to be a better swim-mer by understanding what you need to do to help your body go faster. Learn how to train better and the changes your body goes through each workout and season. The more you know and understand train-ing the better prepared you will be in order to be the best you can be.
Each Camper Will Receive:
- Day Campers receive an exclusive SDSU Jackrabbit T-shirt and SDSU swim cap.
- Instruction from the SDSU Swimming Coaching Staff and swimmers.
- Detailed individual stroke correction with report to share with your coach and fami-ly.
- Opportunity to build friendships with other campers
- Fun and Games directed on teaching sportsmanship, teamwork, self-esteem building, and personal growth.
- 3 healthy meals each day from the SDSU Catering
- Individual Underwater Individual Filming and DVD Report to take home. (optional)