Personal Training | All Year Round
Acie Earl Hosted Basketball Events
All Year Round Training
Venom Sports Training is a basketball skills and training program coached by former professional basketball player, Acie Earl. Acie feels that personal instruction will build, improve, and reinforce the basketball experience and ease the transition period between your child’s sports programs from season to season.
|September- May 2020|
Grades: 2nd - 12th
$25 per Hour
$30 per Hour and a Half
$200 for 10 Sessions
$113 for 5 Sessions
Program and Philosophy
- Grade School Kids are taught basic ball handling, dribbling,shooting form, propper lay up form, some advanced lay up moves, zig zag driblle.
- Jr High Kids are taught to use the off hand just as much as the dominant hand, advanced shooting drills, fast twitch ball handling, some post moves.
- High School Kids work on mikan and reverse mikan drills, back board tip drills, advanced post series from low box and wing, wing 1 on 1 drills, and advanced shooting drills.
- College – Pro Level learn new drills to stay in shape, or get prepared to play at the next level for overseas or semi pro leagues. Learn the same drills the pro and college players learn.
Monday - Saturday:
Robert A. Lee Rec Center | 220 S Gilbert St. | Iowa City, IA 52240
- Gym is free to enter for the public, just walk into gym on far basket.
North Dodge Athletic Club | 2400 N Dodge St. | Iowa City, IA 52245
- Please tell front desk attendant you are there to have Coach Earl train your child.
- Robert A. Lee Rec Center | 220 S Gilbert St. | Iowa City, IA 52240
- Davenport West High School | Davenport IA
- Bett Plex | 4850 BettPlex Drive, Bettendorf, IA 52722
- Weekdays: from 4- 8pm
- Saturdays: by appointment only
- Sundays: afternoon times
- Team training is available upon request.
- Minimum of ten kids, cost is negotiable
- Please have release form and waiver filled out and signed before training.