Basketball Camp | July 26th - 28th
2019 BASKETBALL CAMP
The Shooting Camp program gives campers the opportunity to focus on improving their shooting skillset & mindset. Emphasis on:
- Footwork & catching to shoot
- Shooting reps & decision making
- Post/perimeter shooting
- Free Throw shooting & More
Housing & Roommates: For those choosing the overnight option, Campers will reside 2 per room in the dorms on campus. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. It is not a problem if you don’t have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Commuters: On the first day of camp, all commuter campers should arrive dressed and ready to play. Drop off and pick up location is Crenshaw Gym.
- All campers check-in Friday between 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- Commuter campers dismissal at 9:00 p.m. (dinner is provided)
- Commuter camper hours are 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (lunch and dinner is provided)
- 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Check-out immediately follows closing ceremony at 10:40 a.m.
|July 26th - 28th|
Ages: 10 - 18
Start Time: 3:00 p.m., July 26th
Friday, July 26th: 3:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 27th: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 28th: 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
End Time: 11:00 a.m., July 28th
Location: Crenshaw Gym
Why Attend a Shooting College Course?
- 20 hours of instruction time
- Video analysis with Head Coach Josh Merkel
- Learn how to train & think like great shooters
- Focus on improving all aspects of shooting
- Shooting drills, games, and contests
- Individualized learning environment
- Emphasis on technique, footwork, shooting off the catch, and mindset
- Camp store for campers to purchase water, Gatorade & snacks.