Basketball Camp | July 28th - August 1st
2019 BASKETBALL CAMP
Intended to help players of all abilities develop athletically, refine fundamental basketball skills and enhance their skill set. Emphasis is placed on fundamental development, shooting, offensive moves, defense, rebounding, team play, and more.
Commuters: On the first day of camp, extended day campers should arrive dressed and ready to play. Drop off and pick up will be at Crenshaw Gymnasium.
Overnight: Campers will reside 2 per room in the dorms on campus. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- All campers check-in Sunday between 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. (dinner is provided)
- All campers (both overnight and day) stay until 9:00 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
- Commuter hours are 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and lunch is provided on campus
- All campers stay from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (lunch is provided)
- Awards ceremony at 2:40 p.m. - check-out immediately following
|July 28th - August 1st|
Ages: 10 - 18
Start Time: 3:00 p.m., July 28th
End Time: 3:00 p.m., August 1st
Location: Crenshaw Gym
- Hands on instruction from Head Coach Josh Merkel, Staff, and Players
- Fundamental skills include passing, shooting, dribbling & team play
- 4 games daily!
- Contests! 1 on 1, 3v3, hot shot, & 3-point contest!
- Individualized learning environment
- Meals in college cafeteria
- Camper to coach/adult ratio of 8:1
- Camp store for campers to purchase water, Gatorade & snacks.
- Take advantage of the free early-bird workout offered Tuesday-Thursday from 8-830am