Camp Tryout Registration
UC San Diego Cheer | Camp Tryout Registration
|Upcoming Tryout Events|
|Video Submission Registration|
|Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for video submission requirements.|
- Be an enrolled full-time student at UC San Diego.
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Adhere to Department & Team Codes of Conduct.
- Attend all practices and assigned athletic games.
- Participate in fundraising, community service, and promotional opportunities.
- STUNTING: We would like to see both coed and all-girl style stunting. Tryouts will be an open workshop style where you find partners and work on your tryout stunt.
- TUMBLING: Standing back handspring for all candidates will be highly recommended. Please demonstrate any tumbling you have during tryouts.
- JUMPS: We will ask to see your toe touch and one additional jump of your choice.
- DANCE/CHEER: You will be asked to perform the Triton Fight Song, and a sideline chant and dance (sent out a week before tryouts). Material should be executed in a collegiate manner, suitable for college level and style. Excessive facials are not encouraged.
We fundraise as much as possible to lower the costs. Fees for a new member is $500-$600 and includes: uniforms, practice gear, summer camp and other fees. Please do not let cost discourage you from trying out. We will work with you on a payment plan if necessary.