2019 DAY CAMP
- Camp Registration / Check-In begins at 8:00 AM on Monday, June 10th at the Lied Recreation Center. Please park in Lot 100 of the Lied Rec Center.
- Camp will begin each morning at 9:00 AM and conclude at 4:00 PM.
- On the last day of camp there will be an Awards Ceremony at 3:00 PM. All parents / guardians / family are welcome.
- This camp includes various drills, lectures, stations, contests, 5 on 5 games, team building exercises, instructed by Iowa State Men’s Basketball Players & Coaches.
- Each participating camper will receive an Official Iowa State Basketball T-Shirt & an Official Iowa State Basketball.
- Physicals: Campers in grades 7th-12th may use a copy of their current school physical form or the Physicians Statement of Health provided on this website. Campers under 7th grade please use the Physicians Statement of Health provided on this website.
- Click Here To View Our Camp Cancellation / Refund Policy
Steve Prohm Basketball Camps are open to any and all participants. Steve Prohm Basketball Camps are not an Iowa State University Camp but are operated independently. NCAA prohibits an ISU booster (other than a parent / guardian or close family member) from paying a portion of a campers camp fees. Permission to use ISU Trademarks is granted under agreement by Iowa State University.