2019 Cyclone Summer Challenge
2019 CYCLONE SUMMER CHALLENGE
- Registration / Check-In will begin on Saturday, June 15th at 11:00 AM at Sukup Basketball Complex..
- There will be a 30 minute Instructional Segment at 11:15 AM at Sukup Basketball Complex, performed by the Iowa State Men’s Basketball Players and Coaches. Games begin at 12:00 pm on Saturday, June 15.
- Each team will play 3 total games.
- Each game will have Certified Officials.
- Each Team will receive 10 camp t-shirts.
- Games are designed as the following:
- Two 20 Minute Halves. Running Clock.
- Clock stops last 2 minutes of each half
- If the score is more than a 20 point margin, running time will be used in the last 5 minutes.
- No individual fouls will be kept.
- Bonus free throws on the 7th team foul of each half - 2 shots on 10th team foul.
- Overtime = Sudden Death. First team to score 2 points - wins.
- Three - 30 second timeouts per game.
- Three minute halftime.
- 3 minutes in between games.
- Physicals: Campers in grades 7th-12th may use a copy of their current school physical form or the Physicians Statement of Health provided on this website. Campers under 7th grade please use the Physicians Statement of Health provided on this website.
- Click Here To View Our Camp Cancellation / Refund Policy
Steve Prohm Basketball Camps are open to any and all participants. Steve Prohm Basketball Camps are not an Iowa State University Camp but are operated independently. NCAA prohibits an ISU booster (other than a parent / guardian or close family member) from paying a portion of a campers camp fees. Permission to use ISU Trademarks is granted under agreement by Iowa State University.