Elite Overnight Camp | Goalkeepers
2019 Elite Overnight Camp
This is the Top of the Line summer soccer experience. These are physically challenging and rewarding camps which are designed to bring the best out of the competitive soccer player! Many campers have gone on to great college careers including some as Northwestern Wildcats...Will you be next?
Limited spaces left. Price increases $55 after June 21st so don't delay.
Elite Overnight Camp Includes:
- Great Individual training for all campers
- 7:1 Camper to Coach Ratio
- Team Training for groups of 12 or more that register together as a Team
- Goalkeeper specific training
- Training sessions run by Northwestern University Head Coach and Assistant Coaches
- Staff coaches include DI, DII, DIII college & HS coaches, current and former women's college and international players
- Interaction with current NU soccer players
- Sleep in campus residence hall & eat in dinning hall just like an NU soccer player
- Swimming at the Northwestern University Private Beach (weather permitting)
- NGSA Camp Shirt & Ball
- Campers can stay overnight in the NU dorms or enroll in Commuter-Day Session 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
|The Following Universities & Colleges Have Been On Staff For NGSA Camps:|
|Illinois State||Illinois Wesleyan||Ithaca||Lakeland College|
|Loyola Univ. Chicago||Maryland||San José State||Slippery Rock|
|Univ. of Chicago||UIC||UM-St. Louis||UW-La Crosse|
NU & NUDAR Staff Discounts Available: Contact David Nikolic directly for more information.
All Northwestern Girls Soccer Camps are open to any girl limited only by age and number of campers.