June Jamboree Youth Tournament
Augustana Men's Basketball Camps
2019 June Jamboree Youth Tournament
Grades: Boys & Girls 4th-8th
$130 if registered by May 3rd
Registration deadline is May 31st
Location: Elmen Center at Augustana University 33rd and Grange Ave – Sioux Falls
Trophies awarded to 1st place teams in each grade level.
Entries must be received by Friday, May 31st, 2019. Tournament brackets and starting times will be listed on the website beginning Monday June 10th, 2019 after 6 p.m.
- Warm up balls not provided
- Locker rooms and concessions are available throughout the tournament
- Athletic trainers will be on-site to provide medical attention. Taping is available.
- Teams are not officially entered until the entry fee is received.
- Tournament officials reserve the right to retain the entry fee if a team withdraws within two weeks of the tournament date.
- Medical waiver is required for all participants.
- Tournament information (Coaches info, tourney pairings/brackets, etc.) will not be mailed out. Coaches need to go to return to the site on June 10th after 6 p.m. to access this information. If you are unable to get this information, contact Chad Hettermann at: 605-274-5290 to have it emailed to you.
- National Federation of State High School Rules apply
- Game balls will be provided.
There will be no pressing when a team has accumulated a 10-point lead during the game at any time.
4/5th grades cannot press until the last two minutes of the second half.
** If tournament is cancelled or adjusted due to inclement weather, affected teams will receive a $75 refund.
For More Information Contact:
Chad Hettermann at 605-274-5290 or firstname.lastname@example.org