Individual Camp II
2019 Individual Camp II
As one of the premier basketball camps in the Midwest, Coach McDermott and his staff of college and high school coaches will enhance your skills and techniques. All facets of the game will be covered. When teaching fundamentals, our coaching staff will instruct and demonstrate the basic principles which apply to each fundamental skill.
Individual Camp Details
- OVERNIGHT CAMPERS can be dropped off between 11:00 am-1:00 pm on Day 1. For COMMUTER CAMPERS: camp check in is between 12:00 pm-1:00 pm on Day 1. Camp concludes at 8:30 pm.
- For COMMUTER CAMPERS: Camp hours are 9:00 am-8:30 pm on Day 2.
- For COMMUTER CAMPERS: Camp hours are 9:00 am-6:30 pm on Day 3.
- For ALL CAMPERS: Award ceremony will begin at 5:30 pm on Day 3. CAMP CONCLUDES AT 6:30 pm FOR ALL CAMPERS.
- Scrimmages will be held during the evening sessions each night from 6:00 pm-8:30 pm and are open to the public.
- THERE WILL BE NO DINNER SERVED ON THE LAST NIGHT OF CAMP.
Individual Camp Awards
- 21 Champs
- 2 on 2 Champs
- Beat Playmaker
- Best Rebounder
- Best Defensive Player
- Free Throw Champs
- Mr. Hustle
Areas of Emphasis
- Foul Shooting
- Team Play
- Establishing Goals
- Attitude Rules of the Game
|All Creighton sports camps are open to any and all applicants and are limited only by the number of slots available per camp and the age, grade level and/or gender of the participant.|