Beard Basketball School
Please register your child on the waiting list for ONE CAMP ONLY (Overnight or Commuter). The camp you select (Overnight or Commuter) DOES NOT impact your opportunity to get into camp.
BEARD BASKETBALL SCHOOL | 2019
|JUNE 23RD - 27TH, 2019|
Boys Ages: 7 - 18
Times: Check in between 2-4 PM on June 23rd(Sunday)
Sunday 4PM – 9PM
Monday-Wednesday 9AM – 9PM
Thursday 9AM -12:30PM
If you register after June 13th, the cost will increase to $545 per camper.
|8:00 AM - 8:45 AM||Breakfast|
|9:00 AM -11:45 AM||Drills, Competition & Team Practice|
|12:00 PM - 1:20 PM||Lunch & Rest Time|
|1:30 PM - 2:00 PM||Guest Speaker|
|2:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Team Practice, Games, and Activity|
|5:00 PM - 6:45 PM||Dinner & Rest Time|
|7:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Games|
|9:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Activity|
|11:00 PM||Lights Out|
CAMP INCLUDES: Camp Basketball & Camp T-Shirt
- Campers will learn the game, practice fundamentals, participate in drills & competitions, and play games daily. Commuters do everything that overnight campers do except stay in the dorms and breakfast.
- SCHOOL is for 5 days and 4 nights, which is longer than most basketball camps.
WHAT TO BRING: Please avoid bringing valuables, as Texas Tech University and/or 4 to 1, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Full payment is required. No deposits or partial payments will be accepted.
- Refunds will only be given if written notification is provided by a doctor prior to the first day of camp. No refunds will be given if a child is withdrawn after this time or leaves while camp is in progress.
Overnight Campers – If you register after June 13th, the cost will increase to $545 per camper.
*If you cancel or withdraw from camp, the Online Processing Fee and Dorm Fee will be withheld from your refund.
- Lubbock High School will also be used as a location for the camp.
CONTACT: Liz.Cope@ttu.edu, 806-742-7600
DISCLAIMER: Please note that in accordance with NCAA rules, an athletic booster or other representative of Texas Tech's athletics interests may not pay for any expense (e.g., registration fee, travel, lodging, etc.) related to a prospective student-athlete's participation in a sports camp or clinic administered by Texas Tech or any of its coaches or staff members. This camp is not an official function of Texas Tech and is open to all entrants limited only by numbers, grade level and gender.