All Sports Session II
Rhodes College All Sports Camp
2019 Camp Information
Monday through Friday
Early Check-Out available everyday
LUNCH INCLUDED (Full Day Only)
- Lunch : will be included for all campers at The Refectory, campers are welcome to pack their own lunch.
- Snacks: Snacks (assorted candy, chips, crackers, and granola bars) will be for sale for $1 during the snack break, campers are welcome to pack their own snack.
Camp is more than just one thing! How often do you see a camp that offers multiple sports and just fun games. This is a classic camp that will allow campers to experiment with different sports, all while spending quality time making friends and learning new things. We want every camper to have a great time and maybe fall in love with a sport they never thought of trying.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up:
- At the intersection of University and Snowden enter through the Snowden Entrance.
- Once it dead-ends at the library turn left, continue past the football stadium, past the tennis courts, and park on the left.
Bring your student to the South-East corner of the tennis courts to the check in desk each day.
- ½ day pick-up will be at the pool. It is easiest to park before the football stadium on the left, and walk to the front of the Bryan Campus Life Center (BCLC) to the pool. Pick-up will be in the South-West corner.
- Full day pick-up will be at the tennis courts. Students will be inside the BCLC for easy pick-up and to avoid crossing the street.
- If there is rain we will be inside the BCLC. We have many indoor tennis activities and skill building exercises for all campers, along with strategy sessions for older campers if there is rain.