High School Team Camp
ACU GIRLS' BASKETBALL CAMPS | 2019 High School Team Camp
|August 2nd & 3rd|
Girls High School Teams
$500 per Team
Check in: Friday, Aug. 2nd
Camp Location: Moody Coliseum and Royce and Pam Money Student Recreation and Wellness Center
Camp Description: This is a high school team camp. Lodging and meals are not included. 5 game guarantee.
Limit 48 teams.
- 16 Team Purple Division (Higher level teams), 3 Pool play games, 2 guaranteed tournament games
- 32 Team White Division (Smaller schools/JV teams), 3 Pool play games, 2 guaranteed tournament games
- Please designate preferred Division upon registration. Divisions will be filled on a first come first served basis. The first 16 teams registered in each division will have a guaranteed spot in their preferred division.
- Camp serves as a training clinic for the Abilene Basketball Chapter of Referees
- The format of the tournament will be based on the amount of teams registered.
- *A select amount of games will be played at McMurry University.
*All completed camp forms are due at check in on August 2nd; 1-hour prior to your first game.
Questions About The Camp Should Be Directed To:
- Camp Director: Julie Goodenough at 325-674-2841 or email@example.com
- Team Camp Coordinator: Erik DeRoo at 903-372-4933 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Registration and Scheduling)
ACU Girls' Basketball Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).