2019 DAY CAMP
This Individual Day Commuter Camp focuses on individual skill work within the team concept. Youngsters develop in ball-handling, passing, shooting, rebounding, and defense. The camp focuses on drills and instruction, contests, games, and awards within each age division.
- Sessions Held in the Wellness and Recreation Center
- Camp T-Shirts To Every Camper
- 12:1 Player / Coach Ratio
- Contests & Awards Within Each Age Division
- Professional Trainer on Duty
- Basketballs are Provided
- Water Stations are Provided
BEN JACOBSON BASKETBALL CAMPS ARE OPEN TO ANY AND ALL ENTRANTS, LIMITED ONLY BY NUMBER, AGE, GRADE LEVEL, AND/OR GENDER.