Tiger ID Camp
2019 TIGER ID CAMP
The Tiger ID Camp is designed for the athletes who seek and want a high level of training. Focusing on technical, tactical, small-sided, goalkeeping, and big field sessions. The camp will provide each athlete with a challenging and competitive atmosphere. Each athlete will get an in depth look at what it takes to play NCAA College Soccer and an overview of NCAA Rules.
- 12:30 - 2:45 pm : Technical Training/Small Sided Games
- 3:00 - 4:15 pm: Locker Room Tour/College Talk (Parents welcome)
4:30-6:00pm: Full Sided Matches
- Campers will be provided with PowerAde and proper training nutrition during tour/talk time.
What to bring:
- Indoor/Outdoor Soccer Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Training Gear
- Shorts, SHirts, Socks, Possible Rain Protection