Day Camp Session
Campers experience expert instruction from one of the top coaching staffs in the country including head coach Megan Duffy. Campers are led by the Marquette Basketball Coaching Staff with support from current and former Marquette players. All basketball skills are taught and developed through daily basketball training stations. Each camper will play at least 2 games per day where they will execute some of the same offensive sets and defensive concepts as the Marquette Basketball team. Each camper will receive equal playing time. All campers receive a camp ball, reversible jersey, and individual evaluation card. A "PRIDE Court players” and “PRIDE Values player” are awarded at the conclusion of camp each day. Camp is held right on Marquette's campus with athletic training staff present at every facility and lunch at Marquette dining facilities. Sign up now while spots are still available!
|July 29th - August 2nd|
1. Al McGuire Center located at 770N. 12th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53233.
2. Marquette Gym at 1532 W Clybourn St. Milwaukee, WI 53233.
3. The Helfaer Rec Center at 525 N 16th St. Milwaukee, WI 53233
- Registration fee includes lunch daily for each participant.
- Space is limited! Register as soon as possible!
- Each camper will receive a reversible jersey, camp t-shirt, and basketball.
- $50 deposit for Day Camp is non-refundable.
- Employee, Multi-sibling, and Team Discounts available. Contact Veronica Mullen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-288-0332 for more information.
Full balance must be paid by July 16th for Session 1
Marquette Women’s Basketball Camp sessions are open to any and all participants, limited only by age, grade level, and/or gender.