Day Camp | June 10-13
The mission of Day Camp is to provide a fun, safe environment in which campers can learn fundamental skills and fall in love with the game of basketball. Campers will participate in teaching stations, individual challenges, and team games. If your camper enjoys the game of basketball and wants to improve their skills while having fun and making friends, then this camp is for them!
- Campers will be divided by age and skill level.
- Current USC Upstate Women’s Basketball staff and players will be camp counselors.
- A camp t-shirt and daily lunch are provided.
- Campers must be 6 years old by the start of camp and cannot be older than 12 years old on the last day of camp.
- Daily check-in starts at 8:00am. A late-pick up option is available for an additional charge.
- Please register through this website.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- There is a $20 early registration discount if you sign up one month in advance (May 10th)
- There is sibling discount ($20 off any additional children) available for those registering two or more children from the same immediate family (cannot be combined with the early registration discount).
- Please include any necessary medical information, including food and medication allergies, during registration.
- Refund policy: Full refund if cancelled a week before (minus the CC Processing Fee). 50% refund if cancelled within a week.
|Day Camp | June 10-13|
AGES: Girls, 6 - 12
CAMP: 8:30am - 3:00pm
Late pick-up: 3:00pm-4:30pm
COST: $200, Includes Camp T-Shirt & Lunch
LATE PICK-UP: $25, Pick-up available until 4:30pm each day
*An online processing fee will be applied at checkout
LOCATION: GB Hodge Center
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: Contact the Coach George at email@example.com or 864-503-5173 with any questions.
Tammy George Basketball Camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.