2019 TEAM CAMP
Medical Waiver & Concussion Information Forms MUST be completed by all players prior to participation. Please bring both signed documents to registration. Campers will not be permitted to participate without completed paperwork.
HOUSING / FOOD OPTIONS
If a team wants games on both days for the full college experience then the on-campus housing options are below. Teams can reserve their place by signing up online and then contact Jacob Bullock at 517-927-1935 or firstname.lastname@example.org to finalize payment for Rooms / Meals.
RESIDENCE HALL OPTIONS
Housing prices include a linen packet and pillow; campers should be informed to bring their own blankets for comfort as we do not provide blankets. If linen packets are not needed for your group, please note this on the application form to help assist with inventory control measures. If you require housing this information needs to be sent in by May 24th.
- Double Occupancy in Traditional Residence Hall: $21.75 per Person, per Night
- Single Occupancy in Traditional Residence Hall: $26.25 per Person, per Night
- Double Occupancy in A/C Residence Hall: $42.75 per Person, per Night
- Single Occupancy in A/C Residence Hall: $55.00 per Person, per Night
- $75 FEE FOR A LOST OR BROKEN KEY
FOOD SERVICE OPTIONS
- Breakfast: $7.75 per Person
- Lunch: $9.75 per Person
- Dinner: $9.75 per Person
All games played on WMU campus.
- Guaranteed 4 Games - Plus Tournament on June 16th
- Two 20-Minute Halfs
- Includes Camp T-Shirt
Jacob Bullock at 517-927-1935 or email email@example.com