Shooting & Offense Improvement Camp I
Shooting & Offense Improvement Camps
Our coaching staff will teach each camper the methods our players use to achieve success. This camp is designed for the more serious camper with an emphasis on offensive skill development. It is one of the few camps in the country to record each camper’s shooting form on camera and give feedback and analysis by the coaching staff. Fun games and contests also will be played, as well as two 5-on-5 games each day and a tournament to end camp!
|9:15am||Fundamental Instruction & Drills|
|11:00am||Games & Contests|
|2:00pm||5-on-5 Games / Individual Development|
|3:30pm||Contest / 3-on-3 Games|
Camper Discounts: Campers registering online may receive up to THREE discounts.
- $20 discount if paid in full by May 1st.
- $20 discount if camper attends more than one camp.
- $20 discount for families with 2 or more members attending camp.
- $20 discount for any group of 5 or more attending camp.
- Please come dressed and ready to play in a pair of shorts, shirt and basketball shoes.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Powerade®, Snacks, pizza, T-shirts and other items will be available at the camp store.
- Lunch is not provided. Bring your own lunch or buy pizza at the camp store.
- Be ready to have a lot of fun!
- Trained medical staff will be on site during the camp.
For information on the 2019 camps, contact Jordan Lauf at 419-530-4796 or email@example.com.