Team Jamboree | Team Registration - PAY ONLINE | June 15 - 16
SMC WOMEN'S BASKETBALL CAMPS | Team Jamborees
Saint Mary’s College Women’s Basketball will host two weekends of our Team Camp Jamborees. Our format is designed for flexibility and for teams to be challenged in a competitive environment against teams of a similar level from all over Northern and Southern California. The previous three years we have had a weekend sell out, so reserve your spot early by registering your team online. All registrations will be online with the option to pay with a credit card or mail in a school-issued check.
Please make all checks payable to: Saint Mary’s College Women’s Basketball
Please send all checks to:
SMC Athletic Camps
ATTN: Andrew DeMaria
1928 Saint Mary's Road
Moraga, CA 94575
(Please be sure to note WBB somewhere on the actual check!!)
Teams that plan to stay overnight – Coaches, once you register your team, each player will be required to sign up, fill out a health form, and electronically sign the waiver using the Player Registration box. Players will be able to attach themselves to your team by selecting their team name from the drop-down menu once that team is registered.
Commuter teams – Head Coach will electronically sign the waiver for the entire team
- 4 one-day Jamborees
- 3 game guarantee per day
- Varsity and JV divisions (club teams are also welcome to attend)
- Skills session with current SMC coaching staff (optional)
- All games played on the beautiful campus of Saint Mary’s College in McKeon Pavilion, Madigan Gym (renovated and now climate-controlled!), and the Joseph Alioto Recreation Center
- 2 Nights + Meals: $180 per player. This option includes two nights in the dorms (Friday + Saturday night) along with 6 meals; dinner on Friday, breakfast-lunch-dinner on Saturday, and breakfast-lunch on Sunday.
- 2 nights – NO meals: $120 per player. This option is for Friday and Saturday nights, no meals are included with this option.
- 1 Night + Meals: $120 per player. This option includes one night in the dorms (Saturday night) along with 4 meals; lunch-dinner on Saturday and breakfast-lunch on Sunday.
- 1 Night – NO meals: $60 per player. This option is for Saturday night; no meals are included with this option.
All teams staying in the dorms MUST have at least 1 female chaperone / coach to stay with the female players. We will comp the price of the 1 female chaperone / coach. Male coaches will be housed in a separate dorm / floor.
Please contact Assistant Coach Allyson Fasnacht at email@example.com with all questions about the dorms and meals.
- Games will consist of two 20-minute running clock halves. Clock will only stop in the final 2 minutes of the second half, if the score is within 15 points.
- Shooting fouls will consist of 1 FT worth 2 points. Non-shooting fouls will result in the ball out of bounds, until 10 team fouls are reached. Once a team commits 10 team fouls, 1 FT worth 2 points on all fouls.
- Two officials will be provided for each game.
- Players must wear similar colored jerseys
- Each team must supply their own warm-up basketballs.
For More Information Please Contact: Assistant Coach Allyson Fasnacht at 925.631.4153 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Saint Mary’s Athletic camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).