Summer Camps | 2019
|June 10th - 14th|
|Boys & Girls Ages:||6 - 15|
|Check-In:||8:30am - 9:00am|
|June 18th - 21st:||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|June 22nd:||9:00am - 12:00pm|
|Faculty/Staff/Additional Sibling Discount:||$TBA|
|All camps or clinics are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.|
|8:30am - 9:00am||Early Drop Off / Free Play|
|9:00am - 9:15am||Camp Begins / Announcements|
|9:15am - 10:00am||Warm Up / Fundamental Skills|
|10:00am - 10:15am||Break|
|10:15am - 11:00am||Station Work|
|11:00am - 11:10am||Beat The Coach|
|11:10am - 12:00pm||Games / 5 on 5|
|12:00pm - 1:00pm||Lunch / Free Play|
|1:30pm - 2:00pm||Afternoon Contest|
|2:00pm - 2:30pm||2on2, 3on3, 4on4|
|2:30pm - 2:45pm||Break|
|2:45pm - 3:45pm||5on5|
|3:45pm - 4:00pm||Campers of the Day / Closing|
|4:00pm - 4:30pm||Late Pick Up / Free Play|
- Campers Grouped By Age (and Ability)
- Fundamental Teaching Stations / Lectures
- Competitive Team Contests / Drills
- Daily Team League Games / Contests
- Quality Instruction From Kennesaw State Coaches & Players
- Al Skinner Basketball Camp T-Shirt
- Daily prizes, camp pictures, and an Adidas T-shirt will be provided for each camper.
TOTAL INVOLVEMENT: By the Kennesaw State coaches and players.
CAMPERS GROUPED: By age, height, and ability levels.
SPORTS MEDICINE STAFF MEMBERS: First Aid Providers are always available at each court side.
COURT AVAILABILITY: We utilize the Convocation Center and the KSU Practice Facilities.
Lunch & Water Bottle
WITH WHOM DO I LEAVE CAMPER MEDICATION?