Advanced Skills Camp | Entering Grades 9th-12th
2019 Advanced Skills Camp
A one-day, high-intensity camp that is designed to help players continue to grow in their skill level. The camp will cover a variety of advanced skills and drills to challenge each camper who wants to compete at the next level. Enrollment is limited and sessions will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Sessions held in the air-conditioned Wellness / Recreation Center and McLeod Center
- Camp T-shirts to every camper
- 7:1 player / coach ratio
- Many current and former UNI Women’s Basketball players will be your coaches
- Contests & Awards within each age division
- Professional trainer on duty
No refunds will be given after 5:00 PM Friday, June 7th.
Tanya Warren Panther Basketball Camps are open to any and all participants (limited only by number, grade level, and/or gender) as required by NCAA rules.