|July 15th - 17th|
The purpose of this camp is to provide a more directed approach of instruction with small group training. Campers will work on all skills however 2 sessions on day 1 and 2 will be positional only training. Campers will finish the camp with a session scrimmaging other campers.
What to bring:
- Shorts/Spandex (multiple)
- Running shorts to wear between sessions and cafeteria (team rule)
- Underwear/sports bras (multiple)
- Multiple T-shirts
- Socks (multiple)
- Court Shoes
- Knee Pads (more than one would be good, IF you have them already)
- Ankle braces (if you need them, not required)
- Refillable Water Bottle (with your name on it)
- Walking shoes/sandals
- Deodorant (going to be working hard)
- Cash for bookstore store (snacks, apparel, an optional pizza order).