Islander Basketball Camp
2019 High-Potential Camp
|June 22nd - 23rd|
Grades: 9th - 12th
Check In - June 22nd 4:00 - 6:00pm
Day 1: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Day 2: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Cost: Overnight Camper- $130
Commuter Camper- $100
- Stay in our beautiful on campus dorms
- Sign up by a week before 22nd to insure dorm room (June 15th).
- $130 per overnight camper (includes Saturday snack - Pizza, breakfast sandwhiches & lunch BBQ sandwhiches)
- Bring pillow, blanket and toiletry items (will not be provided).
- $100 per commuter camper (includes breakfast sandwiches & lunch- BBQ sandwiches)
- * Please state if you are allergic or have dietary needs.
- Advanced skill instruction with college intensity
- Competitive league games
- Work with our coaching staff & players to get feedback on strengths/weakness’s
- You may tour campus and enjoy life at the Island University!
- Multiple Islanders players attended Hi-Po camp.
- Prospects in grades 9th-12th
REMEMBER TO BRING MEDICAL WAIVER FORM TO FIRST DAY OF CAMP. (MUST HAVE A HARD COPY ON FILE TO PARTICIPATE)
***Refund Policy: Camps are non-refundable.
Texas A&M-Corpus Christi Islanders basketball camps are open to any and all participants,
limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender, as required by NCAA rules.