Books and Basketball Weekend | August 2019
- Hot Lunch
- Cold Drinks
- Camp Photo
- Camp T-Shirt
- Autograph Photographs
- Technical: Ball-handling, shooting form, rebounding, footwork and finishing skills.
- Mindset: Mental Toughness, Extra Effort. Build the mental discipline, player confidence, superior focus, game prep and improved attitude.
- Tactical: Reading a defense, managing fast breaks, creating your shot, floor spacing, 1-on-1 attacking and defense.
- Position Specific: Increase your production on the court through position specific drills and film sessions on topics including ball penetration, running a team as a point guard, post moves and executing overall game plan.
- Performance: Increase speed and agility, build explosive power, increase endurance and injury prevention.
- Competition: Scrimmages and in-game situational play against players of similar skill levels built into training program to test and improve your game.
Throughout the two-day camp, Special Guest and our camp coaches will offer tips and instruction. Campers will experience various stations specializing in basic to elite fundamental basketball skills and will participate in games and contests. Campers will be placed in small groups by age and skill level to ensure that each child gets maximum instruction.
Group rates are available for your team, school, or group of friends! For more information, please contact Sara Smith at SaraSmith@DefiningSports.com
Please Note: Date, times, and location subject to change. If any changes occurs a member of the Defining Sports staff will reach out to each individual camper with detailed information. For information on our refund policy, please Click Here.