Central Charger Volleyball Camp | Session 1 & 2
**Price Includes CC Processing Fee
Central Charger Volleyball Camp
Directing the Central Charger Volleyball Camps will be Head Coach Lyndsay Baker. Coach Baker is in her 16th year of coaching at Central High School and will be starting her 2nd year as the Head Coach for the Chargers. Assisting with camps will be volleyball coaches from Central High School, Hillwood Middle School, and former Charger Volleyball players.
What to bring: Athletic shoes are required. Knee pads are optional but recommended. We will provide volleyballs.
Camp sessions will be held at Central High School
- Individual skill work and team concepts taught at an age appropriate level.
- Instructor to athlete ratio is 1:10 in most situations.
- Price includes instruction and a Camp T-Shirt
- Athletic shoes are required. Knee pads are optional but recommended. We will provide volleyballs.
- Parents are invited to attend on last day, for the last hour of each session, for competitive play.
- Players are encouraged to bring money to deposit in their account in the Concession Stand Bank for snacks each day.