Girls Osprey Experience
Darrick Gibbs Basketball Academy
2019 Girls Osprey Experience
This camp will be a full day of non-stop action! Players will have the opportunity to interact with Osprey coaches and players on the court and off. Camp will consist of practice drills, scrimmages, team competitions, film study and chalk-talks. After this camp, players will know what it's like to be a North Florida Osprey!
|Sunday, June 23rd|
Grade: 8th - 12th, girls
Time: 12:00 - 5:00 PM
**Additional Non-Refundable Processing Fee**
Registration Deadline is June 10th
- Each participant will receive a t-shirt
- Coach & Player Interactions
- Intense Skill Development
- Meals, transportation and housing (if necessary) are the responsibility of the participant. Transportation to/from airport, train station, bus station can be arranged with advanced notice.
- All players must have a sports physical signed by a doctor or a medical waiver signed by a doctor in order to participate. Every participant must have a liability waiver signed by a parent in order to participate.
Contact: MaryLynne Schaefer at (703) 395-9577 or firstname.lastname@example.org