Hoops with Heat Summer Camp
2019 Hoops with Heat Summer Camp
June 10th - 14th
Ages: 6 - 13, Boys & Girls
Half Day AM Time: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Half Day PM Time: 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Full Day Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Early Drop-Off: Starting at 8:30 a.m. (No additional charge)
Late Pick-Up: Until 5:15 p.m. (No additional charge)
Pick up after 5:15 p.m. will result in a late pick up fee of $1 per minute, per child.
Half Day Cost: $200
Full Day Cost: $395 if registered before May 26th
$425 if registered after May 26th
$85 for a single day
Join in on the basketball FUN and FUNdamentals!
We provide a unique opportunity for young players to receive instruction on all fundamental areas of basketball—shooting, dribbling, passing, rebounding, and much more. Campers will be grouped by age and skill, and will receive instruction that is both challenging and congruent to their abilities. Get ready for a fun-filled week of hoops and camp FUN!
Occidental College Rush Gym
1600 Campus Rd.
Los Angeles, CA 90041
- 8:45 - 9:00 a.m. → Check-In
- 9:00 - 9:50 a.m. → Stations
- 10:00 - 10:50 a.m. → Tiger Competitions
- 11:00 - 11:50 a.m. → 3 on 3 Play
- 11:50 a.m. - 12:50 p.m. → Lunch (Bring your own)
- 1:00 - 1:50 p.m. → Video & Chalk Talk
- 2:00 - 2:50 p.m. → Team Drills / Practice
- 3:00 - 3:30 p.m. → Guest Speaker (Being a student-athlete)
- 3:30 - 4:00 p.m. → Camp Games
- 4:00 - 4:50 p.m. → 5 on 5 Play
- 4:50 - 5:00 p.m. → Camp Review & Dismissal
What To Bring:
- Sunscreen (For outdoor lunches on campus / camp games on outdoor court adjacent to Rush Gym)
- Please DO NOT bring valuable items to camp. Campers are responsible for all items brought to camp.
Note: Disruptive behave will not be tolerated. Failure to follow camp rules will result in dismissal from camp without refund.
For Further Information Contact Clinic Director:
Anahit Aladzhanyan | Head Women's Basketball Coach
Office: (323) 341-4130