Summer Shootout | June 29th - 30th
The Lake Erie College women’s basketball program will host both JV and Varsity high school teams in a two-day shootout. Each team will get three games a day in a round robin pool play with two 20 minute halves.
The shootout will have a training staff to assist with injuries and other medical needs.
Meals are available at the Holden Center cafeteria during regular business hours. Cost is $6 per player for all-you-can-eat buffet. Additionally, there will be a concession stand provided for snacks, drinks and pizza.
Location: Osborne Athletic Center
- Two 20 minute halves with a running clock, stopping play the last minute of each half.
- 3-minute overtimes, stopping play the last minute
- First 6 team fouls - ball will be taken out of bounds
- Each additional common foul after; the fouled player will shoot one shot for a chance at two points
- Shooting Fouls will result in one automatic point and one foul shot
- Each team will get two timeouts in the game, an additional timeout granted with overtime
- Half time is five minutes
- Pre-game warm up can not be guaranteed
DISCOUNTS (Discounts can not be stacked):
$25 off and $50 off for early registration
$25 off if registered two weeks prior to the first date of the registered camp
$50 off if registered three weeks prior to the first start of the registered camp
TEAM CAMP: each additional school from the same organization will receive $25 off
$25 off LEC employees (Coupon code applies after early registration deadline)
$25 off each additional sibling, with each individual in the family receiving $25 off (Coupon code applies after early registration deadline)
$25 off groups of 4 or more, with each individual in the group receiving $25 off (Coupon code applies after early registration deadline)