Summer Camp - at Laredo
South Texas All-Star Basketball Camps
Laredo Summer Camp
What makes our camps different from the rest?
The South Texas All-Star Basketball Camp has built a longstanding reputation of excellent supervision, organization and skill development.
- Individual camper development (10:1 camper/coach ratio)
- Individual camper participation (better than 2:1 camper/ball ratio)
- Camp schedule allows for plenty of skill instruction, games, AND competitions
- Heavy emphasis on fundamentals, with a heavy focus on shooting, passing, and ball-handling
- Skills are stressed during all drills, games, and contests
- An excellent safety record
- Campers grouped based on age/gender to ensure great fun and competition
Our goal is to provide our campers with an experienced and fun coaching staff, an atmosphere that encourages learning and competition, and a motivation to continue to work on their basketball skills all while experiencing a great camp week with friends!
The South Texas All-Star Basketball Camp has built a reputation for its excellent supervision and organization in its 30+ years of operation. Beginning in 1986 with 90 campers, our camp has grown to be the largest camp of its kind in South Texas area, with nearly 700 campers expected this summer. This is attributed to our outstanding staff who love working with and teaching our youth the game of basketball.
A heavy emphasis on fundamentals is a trademark of the South Texas All-Star Basketball Camp. In particular, the offensive skills of shooting, dribbling, passing, and individual moves will be stressed during drills and competitions throughout the morning and afternoon sessions. Campers are grouped by grade/gender as well as skill level for both games and drill situations.
Safety of camp participants is of utmost importance to the South Texas All-Star Basketball Camp Staff. During its 30 year history, our camp has compiled an outstanding safety record. This can be attributed to the camp's 10:1 camper to coach ratio. An excellent 2:1 camper to ball ratio allows for more hands-on opportunities and situations for each camper to learn and enjoy.
(after 5 p.m.) (361) 739-2251
For specific information, contact:
Coach/Director Doug Nichols at: email@example.com
St. Augustine High School (1300 Galveston St.).
- 10:1 camper / coach ratio
- 2:1 camper / ball ratio
- All Campers Receive Free T-Shirt
- Experienced male and female coaches from across Texas
- Games, contests, and skill instruction will take place in each morning and afternoon session!
- SIBLING DISCOUNTS FOR IMMEDIATE FAMILY ONLY!
- $15 per camper per camp when two or more family members sign up for camp.
- $15 multi-camp discount per camp if camper attends multiple camps.
- NOTE: Maximum of $30 discount per camper / per camp
- $50 non-refundable deposit included in registration
- Additional $75 fee for withdrawal on first day of camp.
- NO REFUNDS after first day of camp; sorry we can not prorate.