Early Registration has closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your team.
Team Shoot Out Camp
|June 14th - 15th|
Grades: Middle School, High School, AAU Teams
1 Day: $300/team (15 players/2 coaches)
*additional players/coaches are $25 each and can be paid for at camp check-in with cash or check
- 3 game guarantee per day
- Camp t-shirt for 15 players & 2 coaches
- MSHSAA Certified Officiated games
- Each TEAM must pay a deposit of $50 or full payment at the time of online registration.
- Teams preferring to pay with check must still pay the $50 deposit at time of online registration. Teams will then have 10 business days to submit full payment by check to MSU women’s basketball. Upon receipt of the check, the $50 deposit will be refunded to the credit card.
- If full payment is not received within 10 business days, the credit card on file will be charged the remaining balance.
- In the case of cancellation by registered participant/team at any time prior to set camp dates, the $50 deposit will be considered non-refundable.
- Each team must provide their own coach(es).
- For scheduling purposes, schools/programs bringing multiple teams must have at least two coaches to allow teams to play at the same time.
- Each team is responsible for their own housing, transportation, and food arrangements.
- Each TEAM must submit a final “Team Roster” form prior to arrival to camp (sent to coach via email after registration is complete).
- Each PLAYER must properly complete the “Participation Waiver” form in order to participate(sent to coach via email after registration is complete).
Please send all questions & information regarding team camp to email@example.com or 662-325-0198
Per NCAA rules, sports camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
Representatives of our athletics interests (boosters) cannot pay camp registration fees or provide other expenses for a prospect to attend camp.
Mississippi State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or group affiliation, age, disability, or veteran status.