Leopards Basketball Academy | June 15th
Leopards Basketball Academy
The University of La Verne Women’s Basketball Elite camp is for serious basketball players interested in gaining exposure and competing at a high level. The University of La Verne's basketball staff as well as first-rate coaches from other well respected schools in the area will provide campers with rigorous, hands on instruction aimed at taking their basketball abilities to the next level. Players will leave our camp knowing what it takes to compete at the collegiate level. Elite Camp is open to rising freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors as of September 2019. This camp is also open to 2020 rising sophomore junior college prospects.
Elite Camp is capped to ensure close, individual attention by members of the coaching staff.
|Leopards Basketball Academy|
Grades: High School/JUCO
Registration: 8:00 AM
Time: 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM/11:00 AM - 12:30pm
• Individualized skill instruction
• Information regarding recruiting, college application, and recruiting process
Campers should bring:
• Basketball sneakers
• Athletic wear - shorts, t-shirts, socks etc.
• Anything you may require for games/practice
• Spending money for snacks and camp gear
Location: University of La Verne (Sports Science & Athletics Pavilion on the second floor)
• Developing ball handling, dribbling, and learning new moves
• Understanding and executing skills coaches look for
• Shooting: Rhythm and Repetition
• Defensive stance, footwork and movement