2019 PREMIER CAMP
Prospect student athletes have an opportunity to show their skills to the NSU coaching staff while participating in collegiate level skill workouts.
Each camper must have a signed Emergency Medical Release Form submitted prior to participation in the camp.
- On-court instruction from NSU coaches and players
- Playing individual and team games
- Campus Tour
- Participants receive camp t-shirt
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- State of the Art Air Conditioned Facilities
What To Bring:
- Please be sure to wear comfortable clothing that is basketball appropriate and dry socks
- Gym shoes only (no black-soled shoes)
Location and Facilities: Camps held at the Northeastern State University Events Center on the campus of Northeastern State University. All facilities are air-conditioned and a short walk to Jack Dobbins Fieldhouse or University Center for meals.
Contact: Coach Heidi Messer at 918-444-3902 or firstname.lastname@example.org