Elite Camp | Aug 17th
Basketball Elite Camp will be the premier camp for high school players interested in continuing their playing career in college. Camp instruction will be provided by the UA staff, & players. Staff members will evaluate each camper and assess their potential at the collegiate level. Limited spots available ... register early!
Campers will experience a day in the life of a Alabama Player taking part in the same drills that head coach Nate Oats and his staff implement throughout the season.
- Skill development stations as well as team play
- Q&A sessions with current UA Players
Grades: 9th - 12th
Time: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Sign-In will start in the lobby of Coleman Coliseum. Please enter through the North (Main) entrance. Registration will run from 10:00am – 11:00am
Camp activities will take place in three locations: Coleman Coliseum main floor and the Men’s Basketball Practice Facility. All courts are hardwood and fully air-conditioned.
Alabama Head Basketball Coach, Nate Oats will lead the camp along with assistant coaches & support staff. All UA Camp Staff members will be actively involved to ensure that each and every camper receives the highest quality instruction.
A UA athletic trainer will be on site at all times. The UA training room facilities will be available for use by all campers.
MEDICAL FORMS AND INSURANCE
Two forms MUST be submitted for each camper:
1. Youth Program Medial Information Form (Available Here)
2. Liability Waiver (Available Here) Campers who do not complete and submit both forms will NOT be allowed to participate in camp. A professional trainer is on duty and doctors are on call at all times. Because of the rigorous schedule, each camper should be in good physical condition.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
There will be an administrative fee of $50 for all cancellations, with the remaining balance being refunded after all camps have ended.
- 11:00am – Camp Intro
- 11:15am – Camp Warmup
- 11:30am – Skill Development Stations
- 1:00pm – Lunch / Video
- 2:00pm – Q/A
- 2:30pm – 5on5 Games
- 3:30pm – Best vs Best 5on5 Game