Fall Shootout - Varsity Division
Loras College Men's Basketball Camps
September 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
5th/6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, Sophomore and Varsity Divisions
Games will take place between 12 PM and 8 PM
Cost: $250 per team
or $75 per week
- All games are officiated by experienced and certified referees and One (1) Loras College Player
- Games will take place between 12 p.m. and 8 p.m., based on the total number of teams. Younger teams traditionally play earlier in the day
- Each team plays two games every Sunday
- Eight-game schedule plus a playoff on October 6
- Separate teams for 5th/6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, Sophomore and Varsity divisions (grade in 2019/2020 school year)
- Team standings posted weekly. Championship awards for each team member in each division.
- Individual and team fouls will be kept
- Teams are responsible to bring jerseys with numbers each Sunday
- T-shirts will be given to the winners of each division
- Each team may provide their own coach. If a coach is not available, one may be assigned
- There are no training room services available
- All team and individual fees must be paid prior to participating in shootout games. No exceptions!
- Games will start promptly at the scheduled time; five-minute forfeit rule.
- Five minute warm-ups.
- All games will be played in two 20-minute halves with a three-minute halftime period.
- The clock will only be stopped during the last two minutes of the second half and for timeouts.
- Each team is allowed one 30-second timeout per half. No carryover of timeouts from one half to the other. One timeout is allowed for overtime.
- The first overtime is one minute with a running clock. The second overtime will be sudden death.
- One free-throw will be awarded per shooting foul. It can count for one, two or three points depending on the situation. On a traditional shooting foul when the attempt does not go in, the player is awarded one free throw for two points.
- In the last minute of the game, the free throw rules change to a traditional 1-and-1 when the team is in the bonus.
The Boys’ Basketball Fall League will take place inside the Athletic & Wellness Center, Fieldhouse or the Graber Sports Center. The AWC and Graber are located at the corner of 17th Street and Cox Street with parking available at both venues. The Fieldhouse is located off of Alta Vista Street with parking across the street in the Keane Lot.
Cost is $250 per team. Only team registrations are accepted. If you would like to submit a roster, we need release forms signed by each participant’s parent or guardian, along with contact information per player. The release form and team payment needs to be received before the first game.
Contact Chris Martin at 563.588.7738 or email@example.com