College ID Camp
2020 College ID Camp
June 29th - 30th
Ages: 14 - 18, Girls
Time: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm, Day 1
9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Day 2
**Overnight Camper: $275
**Commuter Camper: $225
**Each camper receives a camp basketball, camp t-shirt**
MSU Employees / Military Discount: $10 Off
(Miltary ID must be shown)
- Overnight Campers will be provided 3 meals per day, along with a snack bar provided by the camp where they may buy snacks.
- A room in one of our dormitories where a resident assistant will be on staff 24 hours a day.
- Please feel free to include these items: Toiletries, Linens (twin sheet set, wash clothes and towels), socks, basketball shorts and shoes (please no black soles), extra cash for drinks and snacks.
- Our Commuting Campers will be provided 2 meals per day, along with a snack bar provided by the camp where they may buy snacks.
- MSU Women’s Basketball Coaching Staff and players
- Contest, games, and awards
- Certified Athletic Trainer on site
- Camps held in D.L. Ligon Coliseum
- Each camper will receive collegiate level basketball instruction from college coaches and players.
- Basketball instruction will be broken down into developing each players skills and abilities at their specific position.
D.L. Ligon Coliseum on Midwestern State University Campus.
The address is 3410 Taft Blvd., Wichita Falls, TX 76308.
Camp Phone Numbers
- (940) 867-746
- (940) 397-4406
Please Feel Free to Bring a Small Bag with the Following Items
Small towel, sealed water bottle, and a good pair of basketball shoes (please no black soles). Also, extra cash is recommended for snack and drinks provided at the camp.