Eagle Trained Wrestling Club
Location: University of Wisconsin La Crosse Wrestling Facility “Cartwright Center”
UW-La Crosse 1725 State Street La Crosse, WI 54601
Mission Statement/What it Offers:
ETWC is designed to help young athletes develop the necessary skills required to perform at the optimal level in all aspects of life. This club offers training in the areas of wrestling, nutrition, mindset and human performance. Athletes will be exposed to tools and techniques to help them get the most out of these areas both during and after their wrestling season.
- Performance Training
- Nutritional Education
- Mindset and Personal Development
- Human Performance Optimization
ETWC offers athletes the opportunity to receive fundamental instruction on wrestling techniques and drills from a college coach and the opportunity to meet and work with college athletes.
Who is it for?
- Middle School and High School Wrestlers
- Young Men and Young Woman
- Anyone who is willing to train hard, is coachable and wants to learn
- ETWC aims to educate athletes and parents about proper nutrition. We will help provide tools and information to help parents make sure athletes are getting the most out of their diets during and after wrestling season.
- *This is used to provide helpful information and is in no way endorsing specific diets or prescribing supplements*
Mindset and Personal Development
ETWC offers athletes the opportunity to work on their mindset training, creating habits, setting goals/intentions and discussions focused on helping athletes find success on the mat and in life.
Human Performance Optimization
ETWC provides the unique opportunity for athletes to not only develop their skills on the mat but to also improve their performance through optimizing
ETWC will be held at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse Wrestling Facility which is located on the UWL campus in the Cartwright Center. These facilities include...
- 3 full mats
- Team Lounge with amenities
- Weight training platforms/racks
- Cardio Equipment
- TV screens on each mat and near the cardio area
- Bleachers for parents
ETWC is run by UW La Crosse assistant coach Trevor Pruett and UWl wrestlers
Phone: 262 483 1406
- Assistant Coach Uw La Crosse
- 5th year as an assistant with the Eagles
- NCAA Qualifier in 2015
- 2x Academic All American 2014,2015
- Has helped coach NCAA qualifiers, All Americans and a National Champion.
- "My goal for ETWC is to help wrestlers develop a love for the sport and a passion to grow on and off the mat"
For information on private lessons, please contact the head coach of each sport for more information.
UW-La Crosse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with Title IX and section 504. Advise us at the time of registration if you desire special accommodations. Requests will be kept confidential.